Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cheescake Band Aid

Since the afternoon ended in a blah, mopey, heap of beige-ness, I will post some pics that harken to a happier time. I won't go into too many details as to my day, just that it involved a guy at work who semi-called me out in front of several other coworkers just because I wasn't writhing around the floor in paroxysms of laughter at his potty mouth anecdote. Never mind that most of his jokes are so corny, I couldn't muster a note of courtesy laughter if I took a Rubbermaid spatula and scraped it down to the bottom of my heart.
*ahem* Now onto the happy stuff.
A few weeks ago, some of us met up at Cheescake Factory under the auspice of girly bonding. In reality, that just meant we hogged out on sugar. Not that it would affect Julianna. We're talking about someone who gets weighed at the doctor's office on a produce scale.
I was very good. I ordered a grilled veggie sandwich. um. and a slice of cheescake as big as a mattress. with a coke.
Anyhoo.
Here are the pics:









Getting to know her cheescake very well...

6 comments:

Travis, Donna, Alyssa, Marissa, Trae said...

I'm so jealous that I didn't get to join. I love the pictures!!! Glad you had a great time!!!

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

ROFL. yes I was getten DOWWWNNN wit ma baddd self and that choc choc.. u know what they say.. Baby once u go black cheesecake you neva go back.. hahahhaa.. Girl ur so funny.. I am sure Julz is loven the produce scale thang.. hahaa.. And just a quick note on the whole work thing.. Girl the prob is u r on a much higher level and they be full of dat ol deva and ur spirit aint jiven wit ders.. so it be like dis.. say BACK UP DEVA U DONT OWN ME GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN ( as I do my lil twirlie thing in the air with my fingers you love so much) Sumbudy smack da gurl she gonna testify!!! You rock we luv ya and throw down wit ya.. and dat yo matta.. ha herd??

much luv Sista Q!!

Sheila Kay said...

I love your new photo!!! It's very beautiful!

Roseanna said...

Thanks! Your picture is beautiful too...although it doesn't look a bit like you

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

Ok girl.. wow.. I am so humbly in awww that you put that pic up of US!!! So this must be what it feels like to be on the INSIDE of your crew? hehehe..

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

ya know the MAIN pic on ur page.. and umm UPDATE UPDATE is needed..whats goin on in ur life.. WE WANNA KNOW>.lol