Monday, June 15, 2009

Phoenix Wusses

The night before we left for Texas Camp, I spent the night as Snoozy's house since we were leaving together. Her cat, Fluffy insistently meowed throughout the night. I found out why the next morning. When dawn broke, I discovered one mousie corpse on the floor at the foot of my bed. Snoozy came over and inspected the dead creature, etched chalk lines around it and all. "Musta been screaming, because its mouth is open," she said. Being extremely girly and reluctant to deal with dead stuff, how did we dispose of the body? Well, since the backhoe wasn't available, we came up with this solution:












P.S. for all of you nightgown activists, Snoozy said it would be fine to blog this

6 comments:

Diane said...

How funny!!

It was so nice meeting you in person at camp!

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

Omgoodness..roflroflrofl.. I was still chuckling about that after I dropped ya off at the port.. rofl.. omgoodness.. I must admit I checked things very WELL before I unloaded my car.. hahaha.. oman if another one is found please let it be AFTER I leave..lol.. and yes I am totally diggen Suzies hot& happening Holliness nightgowns..lol.. Girllll.. ur a riot!!

Joy in the Journey said...

Hey girl, stopped by to let you know I'll be regularly updating my blog - check it out. Don't forget to leave a comment :)


Your blog is always fun to read

Anonymous said...

UPdate Updateeeeeeeee

Joy in the Journey said...

Hmmm, waitin' for a new post. :)

The Dickinsons said...

Hilarious pic at the top of your blog! Thanks for your comment and prayers. Yes, Lord willing we will be in AZ at the beginning of Oct. I believe it is! Hope to see you while we are there! =)