Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Made Sunday Dinner And Nobody Barfed or Found A Hair in Their Portion!

Every Sunday we all converge like piggies to a gravy-filled trough to Snoozy house for some good eats. And Snoozy never complains. She is very, very generous-the type of person who when one goes to her house they end up taking a shower, eating 39 oreos, and freely rifing through her purse. And all they came over for the in the first place was to borrow a paper clip.
Anyway, I was thinking a few weeks ago that one of these days I would like to make the meal. I have been really getting into cooking. So I found a really good recipe on the Internet for chicken spaghetti, hiked up my skirt and decided to give it a shot. The Bad Lunch Omen Fairy must have been throwing black confetti to the wind, because it initially ended up being just Snooze and I. But I text-nagged Brenda, and she dragged Steve over. And people took seconds! You have no idea how much this excited me!

I started making a pink gingham apron and matching hair net at the dinner table right then and there.

Since I made a big old whompin' barrel of it, we had some to bring to Sunday night fellowship. And people ate it!


Hey Big Boy, wanna get together for Sunday Dinner?

1 comment:

Serving Jesus in the valley of the sun said...

ok not sure who the BIG BOY is but YES.. Since I missed the great event you will hafta do a do-over for your's truly!! Looks YUMMMMM-AYYYYY!!!! BTW girl I so appriciate you and our friendship :) your rock! Mucho luv for yo babay!!